Accepted Health Insurance:
|Aetna||Blue Cross/ Blue Shield|
|Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance||CIGNA Health Care|
|CIGNA Behavioral Health||Primary Physicians Care|
Dominion is an In-Network provider for the insurance companies listed above as well as several Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs). For insurance panels not listed, Out-of-Network benefits will apply. Our office may offer a sliding fee scale to those uninsured clients. We strive to ensure quality care for the entire community.
Prior to your first appointment, please contact your insurance company to obtain your mental health benefit information. Typically, if you look on the back of your insurance card, there will be a phone number specifically for mental health and substance abuse services. If not, just call the customer service number. When you call, ask the following questions:
1) Do I need an authorization? This typically only applies to clients using EAP benefits or some managed care plans
2) Do I have a deductible that needs to be met, and if so, how much has been met so far?
3) What is my copay (the payment you are responsible for paying prior to receiving services at each visit)?
4) What is my benefit period or year (ie…December to January)?
5) How many sessions am I allotted for the year?
Please contact our office for additional information at 704.896.6044 or email: email@example.com